We require all pilots renting our aircraft to complete a check-ride with one of the school’s instructors. The check-ride duration is approximately one hour flight time.
You are current if:
- You have flown at Laurentide within the last 30 days (fewer than 100 hours Pilot in Command time).
- You have flown at Laurentide within the last 60 days (over 100 hours Pilot in Command time).
Daily rental minimum:
- Solo rentals must be minimum 1 hour flight time (unless authorized)
Long term rental rates:
- 3 hours per 24 hour period on weekdays.
- 4 hours per 24 hour period on weekends.
Wet rate includes fuel.
Dry rate does not include fuel. This rate Applies to Pilots on flights requiring refueling at any airport other than Les Cedres (CSS3).
Headsets are also available for rent at $5.00 per hour.
- A deductible waiver is available to licensed pilots for $8.00 per flight hour on a single engine aircraft.
- The waiver can also be purchased on a yearly basis at a rate of $275.00 per year for a single engine aircraft.